The Center for Ergonomics includes eight laboratories (total of 3000 square feet) for studying biomechanics, work physiology, muscle control and mechanics, cognitive ergonomics, safety, and human-robot interaction.
- THinC Lab – Nadine Sarter
- Cognitive Systems Engineering Lab – Yili Liu
- Human Motion Simulation Lab – Matt Reed
- Driver Interface Lab – Paul Green
- Sensory Motor Systems and Human Vibration (SMS-HV) Lab – Bernard Martin
- Biomechanics/Work Physiology Lab – Tom Armstrong
- Interaction and Collaboration Research Lab (ICRL) – X. Jessie Yang